According to Louis Comfort Tiffany. Favrile glass is distinguished by brilliant or deeply toned colors, usually iridescent like the wings of certain American butterflies. The necks of pigeons and peacocks, the wing covers of various beetles. ThIs LCT-Tiffany Art Glass piece has been in our collection for years, IS very rare and only seen in museums. The large “GOLD TALL BOY Vase” is incredible, considered the finest LCT-FAVRILE VASE, ever seen. Drop dead gorgeous, no chips, cracks, flaws, all marks, # = 1811 = 1892 made. This Incredible Vase is: 10 inches tall and 4.75 inches in diameter. Very rare, seldom seen outside of serious collectors, museums, at shows. Been ours for 25-30 years. The item “TIFFANY Favrile 10 of Old Gold Beauty # 1511 Beauty Tall & flawless 1890 RARE” is in sale since Friday, July 7, 2017. This item is in the category “Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\North American\Tiffany”. The seller is “zonalrick” and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: # 1811 Piece by “LCT” !!!
- Object Type: 10″ Gorgeous Rare Old Flared Vase
- Color: Gold, slight iridescence & golden glow a plenty!!
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown & Shaped By LCT!!
- Type of Glass: Favrile “Gold”
- Subject/Theme: Art Nouveau Beauty By The Master!!
- Brand: Tiffany & Co.